Welcome to the TTC Dreams Blog. My hope with this blog is to offer you information, hints and tips about getting pregnant, dealing with infertility, and making sense of all of the information available online.

I will do my best to cover not only conventional western medicine, but also home, herbal, and other alternative remedies that have worked for others. I will also let you know which remedies are not safe to try and could actually cause more harm than good to you and your fertility.

Please stay a while, drink some water or green tea, and browse around at what I have to offer you.

Jun 17, 2014

TTC Dreams, Donations, and Advertising

Currently working on adding a huge number of pages to the blog. The website, TTC Dreams, is no longer online, but I don't want all that great information to just fade away. So until I can bring back the web site, I will do my best to get the pages posted on this blog and available for everyone to use.

I will be trying to get them up in order of most visited. This way I can make sure that our most popular articles and information goes up first.

For those that have not been following us on Twitter @TTCDreams or been to our Facebook page TTC Dreams Official, we lost our web site's hosting due to a lack of funding. We did try to do some very fast fundraising, but we were unable to raise any money to put towards our hosting fees. So, by the end of July, but hopefully sooner, you should start seeing a PayPal donate button on every page of this blog along with a few other blogs I am running.

How Donating Works

Here is how donating works. If you donate $5 you/your business will get 1 month of ads on any one page of the TTC Dreams website once it is back up and running (within 5 days of securing hosting). If you donate $10 you/your business will get 1 month of ads on our top 5 pages (or 5 pages of your choice). If you donate $20 you/your business will get 1 month of ads on our top 15 pages (or 15 pages of your choice). If you donate $50 you/your business will get 1 month of ads on all of our pages (and I will tweet good things about you/your business from both @TTC Dreams and from @Kirvay for the entire month too!) that is some pretty inexpensive advertising if you ask me!

Our Goal

Our Goal is only $50 and once we reach that goal, that's it - no more donations will be accepted, and the cost of advertising on the web site will return to it's normal prices. Just so you have an idea of the savings that are being offered, if you were to contact the webmaster and state that you wanted a text ad of 20 words (or less) to be shown on the top 5 (most viewed) pages for 30 days (1 month), then that would end up costing you $45. So if you make a $10 donation you can save $35!

Thank You

If you can't donate, we of all people totally understand. If you are looking for a website that has a target audience of women between the ages of 24 and 45 that want to know more about trying to conceive, fertility and infertility, contact us! If you see an ad on this site that interests you, please click on it and visit them. Thank you!

No comments:

About the Webmaster

My photo
Debbi Carter is a stay at home mom, writer, reader, gamer, and a soon to be busy book reviewer. If you are an independent author and would like to have your book reviewed, let me know! I am also very interested in reproductive information (fertility, infertility, birth control) and love to share the knowledge I have gained with others which has led me to a new blog, Ask Aunt Flo. Follow me on Twitter @TTCDreams @Kirvay and now @AskAuntFlo.
Navigation by WebRing.